Dynisco Pressure Transmitter
The PT303 pressure transmitter is designed for gas turbine pressure applications in hazardous locations. The heavy duty construction and wide pressure ranges offer trouble-free operation and flexibility to meet your requirements.
• Accuracy ±0.25%
• Stainless steel construction
• Heavy duty construction
• Range 0 to 110 PSI through 0 to 750 PSI
• Advanced electronics design
• Precise pressure measurement
• Used in hostile environments
• Provides trouble-free operation
• Choice of pressure ranges
The Model PT303 is a strain gage pressure transmitter used to provide information on various gas turbine system pressures for both gas fuel flow control and/or turbine firing temperature control. With accuracy of ±0.25%, it provides a precise pressure measurement.
The PT303 is designed for measuring pressure in explosive atmospheres (Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, & D) as part of a larger overall system. It contains an integrated signal amplifier. The PT303 pressure transmitter can be used in media temperatures up to 170oF (76.67oC).