Sock-in-net boom in Oil only
Boom | Sock-in-net | Oil only
Absorbency : 40 US Gallons | 151 Litres of oil**
Base Fiber : Meltblown Polypropylene
Sock-in-net booms are flexible tubes filled with a highly-absorbent recycled polypropylene material. The construction stitches the sock and net together and also aligns the rope that runs along the length. There are also rust-proof end rings and snap hooks to make deployment faster and easier. This boom will absorb petroleumbased liquids but resist water. This boom is an ideal solution when you need to quickly and effectively contain petroleum-based spills on water or in outdoor environments.
Key features :
1. Sock-in-net construction produces exceptional strength and prevents boom from twisting.
2. End rings and snap hooks make deployment of the desired length fast and easy.
3. Can stretch without failing.
4. Resist snagging on debris.
5. Outer polyester net is more UV resistant than polypropylene skins.
6. Contain a proprietary additive to increase absorbency and help keep booms afloat even when they are fully saturated.
7. Made with high recycled content
1. Fire retardant as per ASTM 726. ·
2. Ensure that disposal of these sorbents complies with all local, state and federal regulations.