Battery CP1270 12V 7Ah
CP1270 12V 7Ah (20hr)
The rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates and thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special one- way valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak proof and usable in any position.
1. Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
2. Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
3. UL-recognized component.
4. Can be mounted in any orientation.
5. Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
6. Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
7. Maintenance-free operation
8. Low self discharge.